Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our community to come together.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Popular Links
PandoraUO Forums PandoraUO Wiki EasyUO Site

Welcome to The Lost Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clean Your Soul
Admin

Welcome to The Lost Souls  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Lost Souls    Welcome to The Lost Souls  EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am

Guild name: <The Lost Souls> est. April 20th, 2012
Guild Server: Pandora
Guild Characters Per Member: (1 main and 1 alt character)
Guild leader: Clean Your Soul
Guild Co-Founder's: Queen of Souls, Drako 420, Kanes
Guild Officers: Minock, Synkara
Guild created on:

Recruiting Range: All types of players between new and veteran status. We own an Island called the Island of Lost Soul's. This is our main base including bank, stable, moon-gate for ease of travel and even a soul forge for all of your unraveling needs.

If you wish to join or you have a recruit that would like to join please contact me in game or one of the listed co-founders/officers. Guild Leader: Clean Your Soul

We're currently active in PvM, and Self Defense.

This forum has been created to maintain a place for our UO family to stay in touch.

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself. Start a fresh topic with your character name an let us hear en epic story of your journey through the years of Ultima Online. Tell us a little about yourself. We are not looking for one liners here, alot of us are very dedicated to our guild so please take the time and give us what we are here to give to you.

Note: you are accepted upon approval of your introduction so again please take the time as we so the same.

Most of all welcome to The Lost Souls.
Back to top Go down
https://lostsoulsuo.forumotion.com

Welcome to The Lost Souls
Page 1 of 1